Monday, September 3, 2012

Berry Lemon Water Infusion

This was my first time infusing water at my new apartment and I discovered a trick to seriously increasing the flavor: Frozen Fruit. I would suggest using the frozen fruit if you have a pitcher with an insert, as the fruit gets very soft when it melts. If you don't have an infusion pitcher, just know that you may be getting some berry chunks when you sip your H2O.

Berry Lemon Water Infusion
By Caroline Mac
Ingredients:
Water
1 cup frozen mixed berries
4-5 fresh strawberries, sliced
1/2- 3/4 lemon, sliced

Step 1: Press Frozen berries into fruit insert. Put Lemon and strawberries into body of the pitcher. Fill with water, leaving room for the infusion insert.

Step 2: Add insert and lid, refrigerate, and let sit for a few hours. The longer the fruit is in the water, the stronger the flavor will be. I thought the flavor was best after leaving the water overnight.

Refill pitcher as many times as you please until the fruit begins to go bad. The flavor will be more diluted than the first time you filled it.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me.
    website link

    ReplyDelete
  2. An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.farberware pressure cooker instructions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.farberware pressure cooker instructions

    ReplyDelete