Saturday, January 19, 2013

What I buy: Kombucha!

As I expand my blog, here's my first post for a page of products that I love to buy on a regular basis that I don't make myself. Number one? My current favorite beverage, G.T. Dave's Synergy Kombucha!

Honestly, I was completely grossed out by Kombucha until this year. My mom would buy it all the time and I simply couldn't get over the weird mushroom at the bottom and the vinegar-like aroma. Finally, I tried the hibiscus flavor and was hooked. The drink has a wonderful, fizzy consistency and a taste that I have come to love. The drink is very low-calorie and high in good-for-you probiotics. The array of flavors keeps things interesting as well. My only wish is that I had been at Whole Foods the day that it was buy-one-get-one-free!



My favorite flavors...














No comments:

Post a Comment